WHERE I WORK WEDNESDAY!

KAITLIN

Where I Work Wednesday, has been re-named "Still Waiting Wednesday".

Well, as I looked ahead at the "Teacher Week" poster, I was trying to put "Where I Work" into words. I am going into my 6th year of teaching and I will be entering into my 8th school this September. But the kicker is..... I don't know where it will be! 90+ teachers in our board were laid off at the end of June and have not been called back, as of yet. Until then, I wait patiently for the call and live vicariously through my friend and most recent (and favourite) teaching partner, Christine, as I try to do what I can to help her prepare her room for this school year. It's extremely difficult and VERY frustrating to wait and hard to understand why our board would do this...but I do believe everything happens for a reason, even though I do not know what that will be. I am a person that likes to be over-prepared and that just can't happen this summer. So I wait....
 

To see my room last year, as well as Christine's room THIS YEAR, click our "Classroom Organization" Label :)

Check out more "Where I Work" posts at Blog Hoppin.

Comments

  1. Found your blog on the Blog Hop and wanted to let you know that you will be in my thoughts as you *wait* it out which is one of the most difficult things in the world! If you are 'bored' while you wait hop over and check out my blog Sent From My iPad. I'm your newest follower. Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki!
    Thanks so much for your kind words :) I will definitely check out your blog! Thanks so much for following!
    Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. The same thing happened in my district this year. It was horrible. Some of the teachers had taught for 20 years and they were let go. However they have started calling a few back. One was hired back on at my school. How frustrating. I wish you the best!!
    ą®Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rikki!
      I know, it's horrible. One of the professions that demands flexibility. Thanks so much for your msg! :)

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear about that! It must be so frustrating! I just found your blog through Blog Hoppin' and I'm your newest follower.

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your msg (it is appreciated) and for following! :)

      Delete
  5. Praying for God to put you where He needs you...I am sure that can be very scary and frustrating.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your kind words, Heather! So nice of you.

    Also, thanks for the follow.... and will be sure to visit you too!
    Take care,
    Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment