Mrs. Edmunds Week Two...

So birthdays..... I am always scrambling to get things together for a birthday treat. This week I made birthday tags and bags up for each student. Then I made a birthday wall. I can just grab the ready-made birthday treat (no stress)! Hehehe. Plus, the kids are sooooo excited!

Began Word Study-- Trying to create as many hands on activities as possible. If you have any new ideas, please comment!! :)


 The morning message is helping me keep the ones and twos together a terrific morning/language discussion!


 "No, David!"By David Shannon--> Making Connections-- Christine showed me this idea from Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/203506476883049479/   We made connections to the rules in our classroom and what David COULD DO if he was in our class!





Stay tuned for birthday labels and Phys. Ed. Centers.......... :)

Comments

  1. Spelling in shaving cream is always fun. We have also done sand paper rubbings to spell words. Another easy and fun favorite is rainbow spelling. =)

    What do you have in your birthday treat bags?

    I am a newbie follower to y'alls blog and would be honored if you hopped over to visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment