GOOD START!

Work In Progress

I just got home from the school.  We didn't get as much done as I would have liked but I am very pleased with how things are turning out.  When I say "we" I mean my two lovely daughters.  My 16 year old Jocelyn especially loves helping because she has dreams of being a teacher.  She is so creative and will be a great one.  Her pencils on the writing bulletin board are my favourite and turned out amazing.

The classroom is not nearly done, but here are some pics of how it is coming along.


 
This is going to be the Math Word Wall. You can't see it too well in the picture but we used old flashcards for the boarder around this board.
 
 
This is going to be my space for important schedules and forms/notes.
This space is all mine, and I tried to make it look like our new blog page. I will try and get better pictures tomorrow. 
 
 
 
 
Work Worth "Tweeting" About-this is the bulletin board outside the classroom. 
 
 
These are Jocelyn's awesome 3-D pencils. This is going to be our writing centre bulletin board.
 
Was a productive day!
 
 
Christine
 
 

Comments