Crafts for Younger Kids

Mouse Puppet Craft


I always worry that when I pre-cut some of the craft materials for students that I am taking away from their unique design of a work of art. The only reason I am pre-cutting some of the materials is to save precious time that I just don't have in a day.  If anyone has any suggestions on how they deal with this dilemma please leave me a comment. :)
I was relieved that with this particular art assignment it still turn out so unique and individual.
We have been working with the "If you give a Mouse a Cookie" books. I found this craft on pinterest and we have been using it for drama/retell/play.

Pre-cut pieces




This student put an oven mitt on the mouse's hand, to hold the hot cookie. Wow, how clever. 

Hope everyone had a great Sunday. 

Christine


Comments